To get started, choose the appropriate option above.
This is an open wireless network available on campus to accommodate short-term guests who simply need internet without full access to UTD network resources.
- Click the Wireless Icon on your device
- Enter in the provided username and password.
- Click Submit.
You will now be able to browse freely using the UTDGuest wireless network, however, this process must be repeated each time you connect to UTDGuest.
If you will be using the campus wireless network for an extended period of time, we strongly recommend using our primary wireless network CometNet
If you are a guest at the univeristy, you may request a guest account to use CometNet
Available for request in order to access on network resources for university guests.
- Valid for extended periods for an individual user.
- This ID is designed for university affiliates, contractors, visiting scholars, etc.
- Allows full access to campus resources such as email, computers, etc if requested.
- To request CometNet access for an individual, an eCat request must be sumitted on behalf of the user. On the eCat request, the classification will need to be specified as guest, a date range will be required, and sponsorship is required.
Available for planned events in order for guests to be granted easy wireless access on their devices for a limited time
- Must be requested 7 days in advance.
- Allows full wireless connection but not access to computers or other resources
- Event WiFi may be requested by staff or faculty by contacting the OIT Help Desk and having an Atlas request created.