Current students, faculty, and staff have free licensed access to the latest versions of Microsoft Office for Home Use. Office 365 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. It’s a flexible and efficient way to collaborate on projects, prepare for lectures and presentations, and more.
Office 365 also comes with a bonus feature: over 1,000GBs of OneDrive storage. OneDrive allows you to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations and easily share them with others.
What are the benefits of Office 365?
- You get over 1,000GBs of storage space on OneDrive
- You can install the applications on up to 5 personal devices, including PCs, Macs, mobile, and tablets
- You have flexibility and mobility to work on the go
- Student email is hosted through Office365 and comes with 50GB of storage quota
How do I access and set up Office 365?
- Log in to Galaxy Portal and click on Office 365 or visit portal.office365.com
- See the How-To guides on www.utdallas.edu/oit/howto/office-365/
If you have any questions about accessing Office 365, please contact the OIT Help Desk for assistance.