- Appeals are made at My Parking Account
- The online citation appeal process was recommended and approved by the Parking and Transportation Committee to process appeals in a more efficient and streamlined manner. The Parking and Transportation Committee is comprised of faculty, staff and student representatives.
- University parking and traffic citations must be appealed within 14 calendar days from the issued date of the citation. Appeals may only be submitted via the online form available at My Parking Account.
- City of Richardson citations, whether issued by the Richardson Police or UT Dallas Police, must be handled through the appropriate municipal court.
- If a guest of faculty or staff receives a parking citation while on campus, the faculty or staff member should not attempt to appeal the ticket online. Instead, the person who receives the ticket must appeal the citation at utdallas.edu/myparking or contact Parking and Transportation Services at 972-883-2344 or e-mail the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Bursar's Office in the Student Services Building.