Park at UT Dallas
- Permission to operate a motor vehicle or bicycle on The University of Texas at Dallas campus is granted by the University in accordance with the Texas Education Code.
- All faculty, staff and students in possession or control of a motor vehicle that is parked on the University campus are required to purchase and properly display a valid UT Dallas parking permit. This requirement also applies to parking at the University Village and Waterview Park residential complexes and at the residence halls.
- Visitors are required to obtain an authorized visitor permit. For information on Visitor Center visit Visitor Info.
- A grace period is allowed at the beginning of each semester for permit purchases.
- Use My Parking Account to purchase permits online. My Parking Account provides instructions to reach the UT Dallas parking office if users experience a problem logging in. Customers who need further assistance with purchases are encouraged to contact Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 972-883-2344.
- Online permit sales are also available for residents of Campus Housing.
Parking Update 2012 - 2013
Lot T opened on the north side of campus and contains approximately 500 spaces. Lot T contains both Residential spaces and Campus spaces.
- Comet Cab shuttle service hour of operation have been extended and a new route has been added. Visit Comet Cabs for more information.
- “Remote” parking has been renamed to “E-Parking”.