Visitor Center Passes
- Visitors can obtain a one-day parking pass from the Visitor Center (must present a photo ID)
- Visitors are limited to two visitor passes per week
- The visitor pass allows the visitor to park in any Green or E-Parking spaces on campus
Pay-By-Space (for closer parking)
- Anyone wishing to park on campus can park in any numbered, Pay-by-Space lot
- Each Pay-by-Space lot (Lots F, G, I, K, M-West) has a Pay Station that accepts credit or debit card payments
- Payments are $1 per hour plus $1 per transaction
- Guests of residents living on-campus must obtain a residential parking pass from either the Visitor Center, or their respective leasing office.
Visitor Center passes are only valid on date of issuance.
Leasing office passes may be issued for longer terms.
Please consult with the respective leasing office.