Third party external groups may not use the name, wordmark, or logo of The University of Texas at Dallas in any advertisement material or website in any manner that may infer that The University of Texas at Dallas is a sponsor/co-sponsor or in any way affiliated with the event. The University’s name may only be used for reference of event location.
UT Dallas has designated Special Use Facilities that non-sponsored external groups can reserve to host programs, activities, camps and events for a fee. Prior to registering an external program with the Programs for Minors office, space on campus must be reserved and the event must be approved by the UT Dallas official responsible for the Special Use Facility being requested.
All external programs for minors must comply with UT Dallas policies and procedures.
The Programs for Minors office will work with the UT Dallas official responsible for the Special Use Facility reserved to ensure required forms are on file prior to the start of the program.
External Program Tools
- Policy Reminders for External Groups with Minors (PDF)
- Best Practices Reference Guide for External Groups Hosting Minors on the UT Dallas Campus (PDF)
- Checklist for External Groups with Minors (PDF)
- Instructions to Access Child Protection Training for External Individuals (PDF)
- Instructions to Access Emergency Preparedness Training for External Individuals (PDF)