Health Professions Advising Center
Health Professions Advising Center Forms
All forms and handouts produced by HPAC are listed below in downloadable formats. They are clustered by topic: Course and Career Advising and the HPE Process.
Advising Tools and Handouts
- Planning Your UT Dallas Coursework:
- Career Handouts: – Descriptions of each profession and educational prerequisites
- Medicine (MD/DO) (PDF, 74k)
- Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
- Veterinary Medicine (DVM) (PDF, 62k)
- Dentistry (DDS) (PDF, 66k)
- Optometry (OD) (PDF, 72k)
- Pharmacy (Pharm. D) (PDF, 72k)
- Physical Therapy (DPT/MPT) (PDF, 65k)
- Occupational Therapy (PDF, 58k)
- Public Health (MPH) (PDF, 69k)
- Healthcare Management - see UT Dallas School of Management
- Physician Assistant (MPA) (PDF, 72k)
- Nursing - see bestnursingdegree.com
- Radiology - see UT Southwestern School of Health Professions
- Prosthetics/Orthotics - see UT Southwestern School of Health Professions
- Biomedical Communication - see UT Southwestern School of Health Professions
- Respiratory Therapy - see UT Southwestern School of Health Professions
Health Professions Evaluation (HPE) Process
- Packet Mailing Request 2013 – After you apply to professional schools, this form helps HPAC to accurately deliver your letter packet.
- Personal Statement Prewrite (PDF, 85k) – Used during the Personal Statement Workshop
- Letter of Evaluation Form – Provide this to anyone writing a recommendation letter for you
- Biographical Form – This mimics medical and dental applications. Complete it and revise with your advisor.
- Sample Biographical Form and GPA Worksheet – This tells you HOW to complete the Biographical Form. READ IT CAREFULLY!