The Accounts Payable office is responsible for processing and paying all of the University’s invoices. We are committed to providing the best service to our customers, vendors, and employees while adhering to the policies and procedures set forth by the University. Your compliance with our policies and procedures will ensure that all transactions are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
We can assist you with:
- Processing of payments to vendors for goods and services rendered
- Processing of non-payroll reimbursements to University employees
- Processing payments and reimbursements to independent contractors
- Processing year-end 1099 reporting for independent contractor fees
- Administration of the OneCard and Travel Advance Card programs
- Banking processes related to vendor payments, including voids, stop payments, and wire payments
- Check printing and distribution
- Issuing cash advances for subject payments and travel
- Adding new vendors
- Handling accounting system functions pertaining to payables
- W-9 Requests
For travel-related reimbursement requests, please visit the Travel Management section of the Procurement Management website.
For any OneCard related questions, please visit the OneCard section of the Procurement Management website.
For any Accounts Payable forms, please visit the Forms page.
Have a question? Contact us!