Our mission is to provide a recovery community where students can find safety and support in order to thrive and have the best college experience possible while maintaining their sobriety.
Who We Help
We help students with substance use disorders or other addictions, those affected by addiction, or individuals questioning or exploring the impact of potential addictive behavior on his or her life.
- One-on-one support with a licensed professional
- Recovery meetings
- Sober social activities
- Supportive community of peers
- Volunteer/services opportunities
- Wednesday, 7 p.m. — AA Meeting
- Thursday, 7:15 p.m. — Campus Open Recovery - All Addictions Meeting
- Friday, 12 p.m. noon — AA Meeting
- 12-Step Meetings:
- Transforming Youth Recovery
Students may also contact the CSR for help finding a meeting.
2400 Waterview Parkway
Phase 1 Clubhouse
Richardson, TX 75080
Collegiate Recovery Manager