Our mission is to provide a community where students can find safety and support in order to thrive and have the best college experience possible while living in recovery.
Who We Help
We help students with substance use disorders or other addictions, those affected by addiction, or individuals questioning or exploring the impact of potential addictive behavior on his or her life.
- One-on-one support with a licensed professional
- Recovery meetings
- Sober social activities
- Supportive community of peers
- Volunteer/service opportunities
Summer 2017 Meetings
|10:00-11:00 AM||Wellness Break||AA||Wellness Break||Wellness Break|
|12:00-1:00 PM||Book Study|
|1:00-2:00 PM||Nourish||Community Activity
|7:30-8:30 PM||Refuge Recovery|
To sign up to chair a meeting or to check to see if a meeting is cancelled check here.
- AA: Alcoholics Anonymous (12-step fellowship)
- Wellness Break: Use this time to pause for both physical and emotional wellness (meditation, coloring, journaling, etc.).
- Book Study: This group is dedicated to the study and discussion of various recovery group books.
- Nourish: Eating disorder peer support group that focuses on developing a healthy relationship with food, mind, and body.
- Community Activity: Two-hour community service activity benefitting the UTD campus.
- Refuge Recovery: Meditation- and discussion-based addiction recovery meeting centered in Buddhist philosophy.
- 12-Step Meetings:
- Transforming Youth Recovery
Students may also contact the CSR for help finding a meeting.
800 W. Campbell Rd. SSA 20
Richardson, TX 75080
Hours and Location
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Student Services Addition 14.270
The center stays open for evening meetings on Monday-Thursday. Office operations such as appointment scheduling end at 5 p.m.
Collegiate Recovery Manager