Personal Training Information
Individual training for specialized attention to your fitness goals. Sessions are one hour. Individual packages will include an initial assessment.
Team up with a friend with similar fitness goals. Buddy Packages are limited to the 4, 8, and 12 session options and includes an initial assessment.
A full physical evaluation assessing your height/weight, resting heart rate, blood pressure, body composition, cardiovascular fitness, posture, and flexibility levels. You and your trainer will discuss the results of the assessment and recommendations will be made to help improve your overall fitness based on your results. Note: You must complete the medical registration packet prior to evaluation.
Using the results from your fitness assessment, a trainer will review your assessment results and work with you to create a realistic short or long term goal. A personalized fitness program will be designed for you based on your goals, current fitness level and exercises preferences.
A personal trainer can put the "personal" back into your workout. Not only will your trainer devise exercises that are best suited to your fitness goals, you can usually plan your sessions for a time that is convenient for you. Since you will be exercising in private, you need not worry about competing with other students, or holding them back because your fitness level is considerably higher. This is crucial to making progress. Additionally, our trainers make a point of keeping current in the latest fitness trends and research, so you can be assured that your fitness routine will never be outdated.
Some benefits are:
- Reduce body fat and increase lean muscle mass
- Muscular endurance, strength, power, and core stability
- Increase cardiovascular fitness levels
- Nationally certified personal trainers
- All trainers are Personal Traning Certified through a credited certification institute.
- More affordable then personal training at a commercial gym
- Convenient session times vary on your schedule
- Combines cardio and weight training
- Enhance flexibility and balance
- Increase effectiveness of your workouts
- Learn proper lifting techniques
- One-on-one individualized attention
- Clean, Safe, Friendly, High-Energy Facility
- Improve your sports performance
- Amazing fast results
A trainer will measure your body fat percentage as well as your cardiovascular levels. This is an effective baseline measurement for you to track your training progress.