- The Activity Center is a place for enjoyment for the University community; therefore, appropriate behavior is required.
- Users whose behavior creates unsafe, hostile or otherwise disruptive conditions will be asked to leave.
- Instructions from facility staff must be followed.
- Facility and Natatorium hours are subject to change.
- UTD cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen property or injuries sustained while participating.
Child Usage Policy
- Children under the age of 17 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Violators will be asked to leave.
- No children under the age of 17 are allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Equipment can be checked out from the Control Desk with a valid membership card.
- Patrons will be charged for lost, stolen or damaged equipment.