- Contact the Athletics Office by calling 972-883-4490 for all field reservations.
Raquetball Court Reservations
- Maximum of one day in advance.
- Minimum of one hour in advance if a court is not in use.
- One hour only - begins on the hour.
- Reserve at the Control Desk or by calling 972-883-2090.
- Reservations are held for 10 minutes only.
|Main Gym (3 courts)||$100/court||$150/court|
|Multipurpose Room Green||$50||$100|
|Multipurpose Room Orange||$50||$100|
|Natatorium||$75 + $15/Lifeguard||$150 + $15/Lifeguard|
|Outdoor Basketball Courts (3)||$50/court||$100/court|
|Soccer/Softball Field||No Charge||Call 972-883-4490|
|*Additional costs (security, set-up, tear down, chairs, stage, floor covering, staff, etc.)
*All rates are hourly
- Facility space for each event must be requested by submittal of a Recreational Sports Facility Reservation Request.
- Requests for facility use should be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the event.
- The user group must return a signed copy of the Letter of Confirmation.
- If a facility rental fee is required, a non-refundable deposit of 25% may be required. If applicable, the deposit must be returned with the signed copy of the Letter of Confirmation.
- Any payment required is due 30 days after the event. A final invoice will be mailed within ten days upon completion of the event.
- All user groups are required to maintain public liability and property damage. Minimum amounts apply and proof of insurance is due before the event.
- All members of the user group(s) are required to follow all rules and regulations of UTD during their usage of UTD facilities.
- User groups are responsible for the actions of all members of the group and will be responsible to make restitution for any damages to UTD property.
- UTD cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen property or injuries sustained while participating.
- All events must comply with the Facility Use Agreement. A complete copy of the agreement is available online or upon request.