The Activity Center is located on campus and is available to all students, faculty, and staff members. It contains a fitness center, four racquetball courts, two squash courts, four basketball courts, a 25-yard swimming pool, and two multipurpose rooms.
Rules for the Activity Center:
- All UTD students, faculty, staff, and alumni must present a valid university ID.
- Guests and community users must present a valid photo ID. *Guests/Community Users cannot play basketball*
- Proper athletic attire is required when using the Activity Center.
- Personal items (bags, cell phones, etc.) should be stored in a locker. We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Patrons must adhere to the policies of the Activity Center.
- On Fridays and Sundays Volleyball and Badminton have priority in the Main Gym.