The Fitness Center contains 39 pieces of cardio-equipment, two areas of free weights, and several plate loaded machines to get the workout desired.
Rules for the Fitness Center:
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Exercise caution when using all Fitness Center equipment to avoid injury to yourself or others.
- Ask the attendant for assistance if you are not familiar with the proper use of any equipment.
- Athletic attire is required:
- Shirt must cover torso.
- Athletic shorts or pants — no jeans.
- Athletic shoes — No sandals.
- Spotters are strongly recommended in the free weight area.
- Collars/clamps are strongly recommended when using free weights.
- All bags, clothing, etc. must be stored along wall or in lockers.
- No food or drink allowed in the Fitness Center — plastic water bottles are allowed.
- All patrons are encouraged to help keep the Fitness Center clean by wiping the equipment down after each use. Cleaning materials are provided throughout the Fitness Center.
- Re-rack weights and accessories after use.
- Set weights down gently - do not drop.
- Keep weights clear of windows and mirrors.
- Weight belts may not be used on selectorized equipment.
- Time limits may be enforced during busy periods.
- Use the equipment only for its intended purpose.
- Follow all instructions from the attendant. The attendants have the authority to ask individuals not abiding by the established policies or those creating an unsafe condition to leave.