Outdoor Courts and Fields
Rules for the Outdoor Facilities:
- All UTD students, faculty, staff, and alumni must present a valid university ID when using any of the outdoor facilities.
- If you do not have a valid university ID, you will be asked to leave.
- If there is no reservation, the tennis courts, basketball courts, disc golf course, multipurpose field, and softball fields are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Use of the soccer fields is available only by reservations made with the Athletic dept.
- Lights are not left on past facility hours.
- View the Disc Golf Map
Rules for the Basketball Courts:
- Basketball courts are open only to UT Dallas Students, Faculty and Staff.
- Proper workout attire and court shoes are required.
- No smoking, food, drinks, or pets permitted on court.
- Any misuse of basketball facility will result in loss of privileges.
- Rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, motorized vehicles are not permitted on the basketball court.
- The court lights will be turned off when the Activity Center closes.
- Any activity other than basketball must be approved by the Recreational Sports Department by calling 972-883-2090.