|The only way to obtain an unofficial transcript is through the Orion Self-Service link in Galaxy. If you no longer have access to Galaxy, you may place an order for an official transcript using the UT Dallas Transcript Storefront.|
Students who have access to Galaxy may place an order for an official transcript using Orion Self-Service link in the Galaxy portal. Once logged in, choose the “Order Official Transcript” link under Orion Self-Service.
Students who have access to Galaxy may access the unofficial transcript by following these steps:
- Sign in to Galaxy
- Click Orion Self Service
- Click Orion Student Center
- Under Academics (blue header), use the drop down menu and select Transcripts: Request Unofficial, click double arrows
- In the Report Type field, select Unofficial Transcript
- Click View Report button
- This will bring up another webpage, click View Report button to bring up the unofficial transcript (this may take some processing time)
- A PDF should display with the unofficial transcript
Browser issues may cause the PDF not to appear. Therefore, review the Browser Compatibility procedures on the Galaxy portal log in page. Secure pdf display requires a current version of Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat be installed as the default pdf viewer.