- Researchers at the Renewable Energy and Vehicular Technology (REVT) Laboratory raise the bar with their cutting edge and transformative technology: intelligent multi-port power electronics interfaces, permanent magnet-free compact electric drives, contactless motion and energy transfer, and fault resilient energy solutions. This ground breaking technology applies the latest in advanced control, communication, and signal processing to optimize harvest, storage, and consumption of electricity in modern utility and vehicular platforms.
- Multi Port Power Electronics Interface
- Double Stator Switched Reluctance Motor
- Capacitance Reduction of Switched Reluctance Motor Drives
- Fault Tolerant, Sensorless Motor Drive
- Electromagnetic Fields caused by Cold Plasma
- Acoustic Noise and Vibration in Electric Machinery
- Application of Power Electronics in Biomedical Devices