- Researchers at the Renewable Energy and Vehicular Technology (REVT) Laboratory raising the bar with the cutting edge and transformative technologies: An intelligent multi-port power electronics interface, permanent magnet-free compact electric drives, contactless motion and energy transfer, and fault resilient energy solutions. These ground breaking technologies apply the latest in advanced control, communication, and signal processing to optimal harvest, storage, and consumption of electricity in modern utility and vehicular platforms.
- Multi Port Power Electronics Interface
- Double Stator Switched Reluctance Motor
- Fault Tolerant, Sensorless Motor Drive
- Electromagnetic Fields caused by Cold Plasma
- Acoustic Noise and Vibration in Electric Machinery
- Application of Power Electronics in Biomedical Devices