UTD Alliance of Mexican Alumni and Students
To strengthen UTD alumni and students' links in Mexico, translating a common educational experience into academic, social, community, and cultural advocacy and growing global opportunities.
The mission of the UTD Alliance of Mexican Alumni and Students (UTD AMAS) is to connect and involve UTD community in Mexico to develop a cultural, social, economical, fraternal and cooperative network environment, providing opportunities for personal, professional, community, and global growth and success.
- To maintain all UTD alumni connected in Mexico to strengthen relationships with The United States and, particularly, with Texas.
- To diffuse scholarship opportunities and educational programs of UTD in Mexico.
- To enhance students' academic experiences in UTD through counseling and advising.
- To enrich UTD education values, history, and traditions through the Association.
- To develop a global forum for the exchange of ideas and opportunities.