Residence Halls at University Village
Freshmen who wish to live on campus at UT Dallas will reside in one of our residence halls. Applicants who do not turn in a completed application will not be eligible to receive a housing agreement or assignment. On-campus housing for freshmen is not guaranteed.
Priority Application Deadline is on May 1, 2013. All completed applications received prior to the deadline will receive priority.
Prior to attending Freshmen Orientation, you MUST resolve any outstanding admission and registration requirements. Outstanding items on your To Do List or holds for residency, required vaccinations, or other required documents, will prevent you from registering for classes at orientation.
The Application Process
- Before you can apply for housing, you must be admitted to the University. To apply for admission to UT Dallas, please visit the Office of Enrollment Services website.
- To begin your application, click here.
- Be sure to include:
- $50 application fee
- $150 security deposit required at the time of application
- If you will be under the age of 18 at the time of your move-in, you will complete a guarantor agreement provided by University Village with your lease.
After Submitting Your Application
- Your application will be given priority based on availability and according to the date and time the completed fees and profile information are submitted.
- Please remember that an application for admission to the University and an application for housing do not guarantee that space will be available.
- Please call Residential Life at 972-883-5561 if you have any questions.
A housing agreement will be mailed within a few weeks of receipt of a completed housing application. You must sign and return the agreement with a $150 advance payment that will be applied to your rent upon move-in.
Cancellation Policy Prior to Occupancy
- All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to the Residential Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cancel in writing prior to May 1, you will be eligible to receive a full refund of the deposit and advance payment, if there is one on file.
- If you cancel in writing after May 1 but prior to July 1, you will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel in writing after July 1, you will be charged a $300 cancellation fee.
- If a space is not available, we will refund the security deposit within a 30-day period and you will not be subject to the cancellation fees.