Residence Halls at University Village
The residence halls are carefully designed to provide living-learning experiences and to build community among students.
- Secure student ID card access to building.
- Two large study rooms on each floor.
- Multi-purpose room on second floor.
- Outdoor courtyard.
- Outdoor recreation areas and sport courts.
- On-site support from Peer Advisors and professional staff.
- Multiple community areas throughout the facility with televisions, couches and chairs.
- Central heat/air.
- Rotunda with billiards, ping pong, foosball, large-screen television, couches and chairs.
- Laundry facility with washers, dryers and folding areas.
- Reception desks at each Residence Hall.
- Full-service community kitchen with sink, stove, microwave and dishwasher at each Residence Hall.
- Vending areas.
- Central mail rooms.
- Music practice rooms.
- Internet service.
- Cable TV service.
Updated: January 24, 2013