Summer Staff Position
Conference Assistants (CAs) are UT Dallas student employees who provide service and assistance to summer guests, assist in the daily operations of the University Commons Residence Halls, and possess exceptional customer service skills.
Residential Camps & Conference Services employs student staff in this role to assist in a great experience for our summer guests.
View the official Conference Assistant Job Description
The CA has a variety of job duties throughout the summer (including but not limited to):
- Customer Service
- Safety and Security
Attend an information session to learn more about the Conference Assistant position and how to apply. Attendance is not required for application.
- Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 10:00pm in RHN 2.002
- Monday, Jan. 30 at 1:00pm in RHSW 2.002
- Monday, Feb. 6 at 9:00pm in RHNW 2.002
- May 20-24: MANDATORY Training
- May 25: First summer groups arrive