National Residential Housing Honorary
The National Residential Housing Honorary (NRHH) is a sponsored organization within Residential Life that focuses on four pillars:
- Academic Excellence
- Community Service
NRHH recruitment occurs in each fall.
"Of the Month" Nominations and Awards
"Of the Month" awards can be submitted by anyone for recognition across campus. Nominations are due by 11:59 p.m. on the third day of each month. Campus winners are revealed around the 15th day of the following month. Categories include:
- First Year Student
- Peer Advisor
- Istitution Faculty/Staff
- Executive Board Member
- Organization Advisor
- Community Service Program
- Diversity Program
- Educational Program
- Social Program
- Spotlight (miscellaneous)
- Bulletin Board
- Visit otms.nrhh.org
- To nominate a program, click “Program Category” on the top left side of the page
- For other nominations, click “General Category”
- Select "The University of Texas at Dallas"
- Select the "Category" on the top of the page
- Complete the form, then click "Submit"
|MAY 2013 AWARD WINNERS|
|Educational Program||Cash Cab: Comet Edition|
NRHH Executive Board 2013-2014
NRHH is led by an executive board elected in the spring prior to the beginning of their term.
President: Nathan Hawks
VP of Recognition: Vacant
VP for External Affairs: Suneet Flora
VP for Internal Affairs: Josh Mays and Jesse Moore
VP of Administration: Anna Shapovalova
Advisor: Kaytie Farrell
Interested in joining NRHH? Contact the NRHH president at email@example.com.