Like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/UTDPA) for the latest information!
Peer Advisors (PA) are UT Dallas student employees who live on campus and provide University Village residents with personal, academic and housing-related peer support.
Residential Life employs upperclassman students in this leadership role. Eighty PAs have been assigned to the residence halls and various apartment buildings within University Village. Students selected as PAs go through an extensive training period to fully prepare them for their role as PAs. The offical job description can be found at http://www.utdallas.edu/reslife/pajobdescription.
Peer Advisor Application
All students interested in applying to be a Peer Advisor MUST attend an Interest Session. These sessions are a great chance to meet current peer advisors and coordinators. The sessions will go over the Peer Advisor position including job requirements and the application process. Interest sessions are a good chance for applicants to ask questions of current Peer Advisors and the Coordinators who supervise them.
Application Time Line
- November 26, 2012 - Application will be made available.
- December 7, 2012 - Applications are due to the Residential Life office in the University Village Clubhouse for Students interested in applying for Spring 2013 positions.
- January 23, 2013 - Applications are due to the Residential Life office in the University Village Clubhouse for Students applying for the Fall 2013 semester.
- Friday, January 25, 2013 - Group Process (All Applicants Required to Attend) will occur in Residence Hall North.
- Saturday, January 26 - Monday, January 28 - 1st Round Interviews All Applicants Required to Attend). All interviews take place in the Residential Life office in the University Village Clubhouse
**Schedule is subjected to change. Please refer back to the Facebook Page for the latest information.