This is a collection of presentations by UT-Dallas students in SCE 5305: Evaluating Research in Science Education. You will need Microsoft PowerPoint to view this content (to read the notes, 'Save' to your computer).
2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004
· The African American Science Teacher & African American Student Motivation
· Block Schedules vs. Traditional Schedules and Their Effects on Science Achievement, Inquiry Skills and Attitudes Regarding Science
· Discipline and Special Education Students: What’s Going on, How Does It Affect Teachers and Who Is Doing the Misbehaving?
· Does Music Enhance Memorization Study Skills in Sixth Grade Students?
· Gender Disparity in the Upper Elementary Classroom: Does Equity Exist?
· Gender Equity in Science Classrooms Has Been Achieved: Or Has It?
· Helping Students to Be Successful
· Instructional Change in the Science Classroom Brought about from Curriculum Alignment due to Standardized Testing
· Integrated Science: Developing Science Literacy in Secondary Education
· Motivating the Science Student
· Real World Science and the ESL Learner
· Valuing and Evaluating Elementary Science Field Trips