Middle School Teachers Needed!
Join the 2016-2017 UT Dallas Texas Regional Collaborative (UTD TRC) for Excellence in Science Teaching or Mathematics Teaching!
Absolutely free professional development, resources, teaching materials and more to support your students and school!
STAAR data-driven, TEA supported:
- Statewide focus areas in math & science selected by TEA from STAAR data
- Additional local focus areas driven by school and teacher needs
- Directly relevant to, and supportive of, middle school TEKS in math and science
- Part of a TEA-funded statewide family of programs recognized for excellence in sustained, high-quality PD in the service of teachers and students for 22+ years!
Free classroom-ready materials, technology, and opportunities for stipends, conference attendance, and Master of Arts in Teaching tuition assistance, access to loaner materials, small grants, and more!
The main requirement for teachers is time.
Keeps you in the classroom with your students!
The UTD TRC program is delivered through a summer institute for science
(M–F, July 11–22) or math, one Saturday a month, and opportunities for graduate courses relevant to focus areas and your own teaching needs.
Supports your growth of teacher-leaders:
The UTD TRC provides numerous opportunities to share your own expertise with, and learn from, passionate peers.
Participate as an 8th grade Immersion School Campus!
Take the next step in your carreer and earn your Masters of Arts in Teaching in Science Education or Mathematics Education. Learn more: about the MAT.
TRC for Districts Documents
8th Grade TRC Immersion Documents
- Updated: January 25, 2016