The Student Organization Center (SOC) helps UT Dallas students become more connected to campus life. We provide programming and services for student organizations and for students interested in participating in the many activities at UT Dallas. Visit us in the Student Union (SU), room 2.416 or call us at 972-883-6551.
- Student organization mailboxes
- Student organization storage lockers (please inquire about availability as space is limited)
- Computer access for student organization
- Copying, laminating, and poster services for student organizations
- Courtesy telephone and fax machine for all students (long distance calls and faxes require a calling card)
Student Organization Forum
The Student Organization Forum is the representative body for registered student organizations within the SOC. Its primary functions are:
- Oversee the allocation of funds to registered student organizations
- Manage the communication of University-wide policies to student organization officers
- Encourage and promote student participation in University activities
- Provide leadership development and promote growth opportunities to student organization members
- Advise and recommend on student organization issues
- Disseminate and exchange information among organization
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members.
New and Improved Funding! Looking for information about student organization funding?
Look no further! You can find information on student organization funding at s3.amazonaws.com/os_uploads/236555_Updated%20SOF%20Funding%20Presentation.pdf or click on Files in your organization's OrgSync portal to locate the Student Organization Funding folder.
All student organizations are required to register their new or returning organization using OrgSync.
- Please complete the New Student Organization Application at orgsync.com/forms/show/26615.
With over 200 registered student organizations at UT Dallas, you'll find one that is right for you.
SOC Summer Hours
The Student Organization Center will be open during the summer to fulfull your student organization needs.
We will be open Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm and Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Registration Renewal Starts 5/1/13
Remember to renew your organization for the Fall 2013 semester by filling out the Registration Renewal on OrgSync. Renewal opens May 1st and is due by June 1st
Last Day For Funding, Spring 2013
The last day to request funding for the Spring 2013 semester is May 3rd. The last day to turn in Reimbursement forms is May 17th. Make sure you turn your funding information in on time!
The Office of Emergency Management coordinates campus disaster response and recovery activities.
Updated: May 16, 2013