The Student Organization Center (SOC) helps UT Dallas students become more connected to campus life. We provide programming and services for student organizations and for students interested in participating in the many activities at UT Dallas. Visit us in the Student Union (SU), room 2.416 or call us at 972-883-6551.
- Student organization mailboxes
- Student organization storage lockers (please inquire about availability as space is limited)
- Computer access for student organization
- Copying, laminating, and poster services for student organizations
- Courtesy telephone and fax machine for all students (long distance calls and faxes require a calling card)
Student Organization Forum
The Student Organization Forum is the representative body for registered student organizations within the SOC. Its primary functions are:
- Oversee the allocation of funds to registered student organizations
- Manage the communication of University-wide policies to student organization officers
- Encourage and promote student participation in University activities
- Provide leadership development and promote growth opportunities to student organization members
- Advise and recommend on student organization issues
- Disseminate and exchange information among organization
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members.
New and Improved Funding! Looking for information about student organization funding?
Look no further! Click on Files in your organization's OrgSync portal to locate the Student Organization Funding folder.
All student organizations are required to register their new or returning organization using OrgSync.
- Please complete the New Student Organization Application at orgsync.com/forms/show/26615.
With over 200 registered student organizations at UT Dallas, you'll find one that is right for you.
Looking to enhance your student organization events? Check out our event enhancers at https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/36247.
SOC Winter Hours
Soc will begin winter hours on Thursday, December 11th-Monday, January 12th. Winter hours are as follows:
The SOC office will also be closed when the university closes for holiday break.
Spring "Fun" Raiser Committee
The Spring "Fun" Raiser committee focuses on planning and putting on the event for registered student organizations. We are looking for 6 students to help us organize the event, volunteer, promote, and learn more about SOC and event planning. This is a volunteer/non-paid position and the committee will only function until the Spring " Fun" Raiser has been completed.
During the 2014 event the Spring "Fun" Raiser helped student organizations to raise a total of $3,334.00. We are looking to make the 2015 event even bigger and better!
Deadline to submit application: January 14, 2015
Learn more and apply at: https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/66330
Super Salad Bar
Let us help you jump start that healthy New Year's Resolution with the Super Salad Bar!
Join the Student Organization Center and the Student Wellness Center on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:30am at the Visitor Center Atrium for a delicious salad bar.
The event will also feature nutritional information as well as a limited supply of giveaways!
See you then!
First Spring SOC Meeting
The first SOC monthly meeting of 2015 will be held on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 7pm-8pm in CN 1.112. All registered student organizations must send a minimum of one organization representative to attend these monthly meetings.
The Office of Emergency Management coordinates campus disaster response and recovery activities.
Updated: December 18, 2014