The Student Organization Center (SOC) helps UT Dallas students become more connected to campus life. We provide programming and services for student organizations and for students interested in participating in the many activities at UT Dallas. Visit us in the Student Union (SU), room 2.416 or call us at 972-883-6551.
- Student organization mailboxes
- Student organization storage lockers (please inquire about availability as space is limited)
- Computer access for student organization
- Copying, laminating, and poster services for student organizations
- Courtesy telephone and fax machine for all students (long distance calls and faxes require a calling card)
Student Organization Forum
The Student Organization Forum is the representative body for registered student organizations within the SOC. Its primary functions are:
- Oversee the allocation of funds to registered student organizations
- Manage the communication of University-wide policies to student organization officers
- Encourage and promote student participation in University activities
- Provide leadership development and promote growth opportunities to student organization members
- Advise and recommend on student organization issues
- Disseminate and exchange information among organization
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members.
New and Improved Funding! Looking for information about student organization funding?
Look no further! Click on Files in your organization's OrgSync portal to locate the Student Organization Funding folder.
All student organizations are required to register their new or returning organization using OrgSync.
- Please complete the New Student Organization Application at orgsync.com/forms/show/26615.
With over 200 registered student organizations at UT Dallas, you'll find one that is right for you.
Looking to enhance your student organization events? Check out our event enhancers at https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/36247.
Six Weeks of OrgSync
APPLY FOR THE SIX WEEKS OF ORGSYNC COMPETITION - September 29th was the start of 6 Weeks of OrgSync! If you want to win some fun prizes for your org then have your organization participate in the 6 Weeks of OrgSync! Participating is easy! Complete the 6 Weeks of OrgSync application to verify your participation https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/84076 Every week there’s a new competition with a new prize available (organizations can choose which weeks to participate in).
SOC Monthly Meeting
The next SOC meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 7th at 7pm in Clark Center 1.112. All organizations must send one representative to each monthly SOC meeting.
2014 Homecoming Parade
Homecoming is quickly approaching! Sign up your organization to participate in the homecoming parade. The registration period is October 1st-October 22nd. Sign up at: https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/24387.
The Office of Emergency Management coordinates campus disaster response and recovery activities.
Updated: October 1, 2014