The Student Organization Center (SOC) helps UT Dallas students become more connected to campus life. We provide programming and services for student organizations and for students interested in participating in the many activities at UT Dallas. Visit us in the Student Union (SU), room 2.416 or call us at 972-883-6551.
- Student organization mailboxes
- Student organization storage lockers (please inquire about availability as space is limited)
- Computer access for student organization
- Copying, laminating, and poster services for student organizations
- Courtesy telephone and fax machine for all students (long distance calls and faxes require a calling card)
Student Organization Forum
The Student Organization Forum is the representative body for registered student organizations within the SOC. Its primary functions are:
- Oversee the allocation of funds to registered student organizations
- Manage the communication of University-wide policies to student organization officers
- Encourage and promote student participation in University activities
- Provide leadership development and promote growth opportunities to student organization members
- Advise and recommend on student organization issues
- Disseminate and exchange information among organization
With over 280+ registered student organizations at UT Dallas, you'll find one that is right for you.
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members.
Looking for funding for your organization? Look no further!!
Operating Funds/T-shirt Request:https://orgsync.com/9025/forms/14444
Programming Funds: https://orgsync.com/9025/forms/53770
*All requests should be submitted through OrgSync no later than 10 business days in advance of the event date!
All student organizations are required to register their new or returning organization using OrgSync.
- Please complete the New Student Organization Application at orgsync.com/forms/show/26615.
Looking to enhance your student organization events? Check out our event enhancers at https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/36247.
Follow SOC on Instagram @utdsoc!
Funding and Event Enhancers
· All funding forms and Event Enhancer forms are now open on OrgSync!!
· Search Operating Funds Request, Banner Request, Programming Funds Request or Event Enhancer Request on OrgSync to locate the forms
· Requests for funding are to be submitted two weeks (10 business days) in advance of the event
Welcome Week 2015
Comets, see all of the Welcome Week 2015 events at http://www.utdallas.edu/welcomeweek/
· Fiscal reports will begin being accepted on OrgSync Monday, August 24th-Thursday, September 24th. Failure to submit a report may result in loss of funding for the organization. Access the fiscal report at https://orgsync.com/9025/forms/35597
Join us for fun, refreshments, and giveaways! Visit organization and department booths, play games, win prizes! We can't wait to see you on Wednesday, August 26th 11am-1pm on the Student Union Mall.
1st SOC Meeting: Welcome Back
· Let us welcome you with helpful SOC information on September 1, 2015 7pm-8pm in the Clark Center Auditorium (CN) 1.112
· The first risk management training session will be held on Tuesday, September 8th at 7 pm in the Clark Center.
· A follow up email with more details will be sent during the 1st week of classes.
The Office of Emergency Management coordinates campus disaster response and recovery activities.
Updated: August 21, 2015