The Student Organization Center (SOC) helps UT Dallas students become more connected to campus life. We provide programming and services for student organizations and for students interested in participating in the many activities at UT Dallas. Visit us in the Student Union (SU), room 2.416 or call us at 972-883-6551.
- Student organization mailboxes
- Student organization storage lockers (please inquire about availability as space is limited)
- Computer access for student organization
- Copying, laminating, and poster services for student organizations
- Courtesy telephone and fax machine for all students (long distance calls and faxes require a calling card)
Student Organization Forum
The Student Organization Forum is the representative body for registered student organizations within the SOC. Its primary functions are:
- Oversee the allocation of funds to registered student organizations
- Manage the communication of University-wide policies to student organization officers
- Encourage and promote student participation in University activities
- Provide leadership development and promote growth opportunities to student organization members
- Advise and recommend on student organization issues
- Disseminate and exchange information among organization
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members.
New and Improved Funding! Looking for information about student organization funding?
Look no further! Click on Files in your organization's OrgSync portal to locate the Student Organization Funding folder.
All student organizations are required to register their new or returning organization using OrgSync.
- Please complete the New Student Organization Application at orgsync.com/forms/show/26615.
With over 200 registered student organizations at UT Dallas, you'll find one that is right for you.
Looking to enhance your student organization events? Check out our event enhancers at https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/36247.
SOC will return to its normal business hours on Monday, August 25th. Normal business hours are:
Office hours are subject to change.
Fiscal reports will be accepted starting August 25th-September 25th. All organizations registered during the Spring 2014 semester must submit a fiscal report. Reports may be submitted at: https://orgsync.com/9025/forms/35597 begining on August 25th.
Join the SOC office for fun in the sun at the annual Cometville Carnival on Wednesday, August 27th 11:30am-1pm on the Student Union Mall. There will be prizes, Welcome Week giveaways, music, and refreshments!
Grocery Bingo and Ice Cream Social
Bingo! Who doesn't like groceries? Come out and play grocery bingo and enjoy ice cream sundaes on Wednesday, September 3rd 12pm-1:30pm in the Studeng Union Galaxy Rooms.
SOC will host the Gift Shop and live auction at the Texas party on Saturday, September 6th 7pm in the Student Union! See you there!
SOC Monthly Meeting
The first SOC meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 9th 7pm in Clark Center 1.112. All organizations must send one representative to each monthly SOC meeting.
The Office of Emergency Management coordinates campus disaster response and recovery activities.
Updated: August 15, 2014