The Student Organization Center (SOC) helps UT Dallas students become more connected to campus life. We provide programming and services for student organizations and for students interested in participating in the many activities at UT Dallas. Visit us in the Student Union (SU), room 2.416 or call us at 972-883-6551.
- Student organization mailboxes
- Student organization storage lockers (please inquire about availability as space is limited)
- Computer access for student organization
- Copying, laminating, and poster services for student organizations
- Courtesy telephone and fax machine for all students (long distance calls and faxes require a calling card)
Student Organization Forum
The Student Organization Forum is the representative body for registered student organizations within the SOC. Its primary functions are:
- Oversee the allocation of funds to registered student organizations
- Manage the communication of University-wide policies to student organization officers
- Encourage and promote student participation in University activities
- Provide leadership development and promote growth opportunities to student organization members
- Advise and recommend on student organization issues
- Disseminate and exchange information among organization
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members.
New and Improved Funding! Looking for information about student organization funding?
Look no further! You can find information on student organization funding (updated information forthcoming) or click on Files in your organization's OrgSync portal to locate the Student Organization Funding folder.
All student organizations are required to register their new or returning organization using OrgSync.
- Please complete the New Student Organization Application at orgsync.com/forms/show/26615.
With over 200 registered student organizations at UT Dallas, you'll find one that is right for you.
Looking to enhance your student organization events? Check out our event enhancers at https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/36247.
Registration Renewals for Spring 2014!
November 11th marks the start of Student Organization Registration Renewals! These will be completed through OrgSync and are mandatory for all registered student organizations. Be sure to get yours in before December 11, 2013. See below for more details:
If you are an administrator of your OrgSync portal, you will be prompted to renew by the below message in your organization's OrgSync portal
“A community administrator has requested that you update your organization's profile. You can update your organization's profile here.”
Click on the highlighted here button in OrgSync to update your information. Contact the SOC office for assistance.
Last Day to Request Funding
The last day to request funding for the Fall 2013 semester will be December 2, 2013.
SOC Winter Hours
SOC will begin winter hours ( Monday-Thursday 9am-5:30pm, Friday 9am-5pm) on Thursday, December 12, 2013.
Last Day to Turn in Reimbursement Receipts
The last day to turn in reimbursement receipts will be December 19, 2013.
The Office of Emergency Management coordinates campus disaster response and recovery activities.
Updated: November 19, 2013