The Student Organization Center (SOC) helps UT Dallas students become more connected to campus life. We provide programming and services for student organizations and for students interested in participating in the many activities at UT Dallas. Visit us in the Student Union (SU), room 2.416 or call us at 972-883-6551.
- Student organization mailboxes
- Student organization storage lockers (please inquire about availability as space is limited)
- Computer access for student organization
- Copying, laminating, and poster services for student organizations
- Courtesy telephone and fax machine for all students (long distance calls and faxes require a calling card)
Student Organization Forum
The Student Organization Forum is the representative body for registered student organizations within the SOC. Its primary functions are:
- Oversee the allocation of funds to registered student organizations
- Manage the communication of University-wide policies to student organization officers
- Encourage and promote student participation in University activities
- Provide leadership development and promote growth opportunities to student organization members
- Advise and recommend on student organization issues
- Disseminate and exchange information among organization
OrgSync is a web application that allows students to join, organize, manage and communicate with student organizations and their members.
New and Improved Funding! Looking for information about student organization funding?
Look no further! Click on Files in your organization's OrgSync portal to locate the Student Organization Funding folder.
All student organizations are required to register their new or returning organization using OrgSync.
- Please complete the New Student Organization Application at orgsync.com/forms/show/26615.
With over 200 registered student organizations at UT Dallas, you'll find one that is right for you.
Looking to enhance your student organization events? Check out our event enhancers at https://orgsync.com/8452/forms/36247.
See all of the homecoming activities at http://www.utdallas.edu/homecoming/?WT.mc_id=NewsHomepageFeature
2014 Homecoming Parade
Join us for the homecoming parade on Friday, November 14th 12pm on Rutford Ave. After the parade stick around and enjoy food and UTD fun at the After Parade Pic Nic in the Visitor Center Atirum.
The SOC office will close at 5pm on Thursday, November 13th and will be closed all day on Friday, November 14th.
Registration Renewal will be November 11th-December 11th. All registered student organization should begin renewing their organizations for the Spring 2015 semester. For more information, contact the SOC office at 972-883-6551.
Last Day to Request Funding
The last day to request funding for the Fall 2014 semester is November 26th.
SOC Holiday Party
SOC will host a holiday party on Tuesday, December 2nd at 7pm in the Student Union Faculty Staff Dining Hall.
The Office of Emergency Management coordinates campus disaster response and recovery activities.
Updated: November 11, 2014