- Leadership Meetings
- Leadership Retreat
- CPR & AED Training
- Pre-Trip Orientation with the Dean of Students
- Reflection Reception
All meetings take place on Wednesdays from 12:00pm to 1:00pm in the Student Union Phoenix Room.
- January 16th: Roles & Responsibilities + Team-Building/Meetings
- January 30th: Site Development & Logistics, Part I (Lodging, Transportation, Projects)
- February 20th: Travel Policies and Risk Management
- March 6th: ASB Travel Protocols (Vehicle Pick Up, Day Of, On The Road, Site Arrival/Departure
- March 20th: Reorientation and Post-Trip Logistics
The retreat will take place in Res Hall North Multipurpose Room (2nd floor) from 5:00pm to 8:30pm. Please bring your ASB binder. Dinner will be provided.
CPR & AED Training
The trainings will take place in the Activity Center. Upon arrival, please ask the front desk attendant for directions to the training area.
Option A: Friday, February 1st – 11:30am to 1:30pm
Option B: Saturday, February 2nd – 10:00am to 12:00pm
If neither of these dates work for you, please email Francis An.
Pre-Trip Orientation with the Dean of Students
This orientation is mandatory for all participants, including Site Leaders & RUOs. Verify that all of your members sign up for one of the following options. These will take place in the Student Union Galaxy Rooms.
Date: Friday, April 12th from 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Location: Student Union Galaxy Rooms
All participants are highly encouraged to attend our annual ASB Reflection Reception. During this event, teams will share stories and experiences. Dinner will be provided. Attire is semi-formal.