What is the E2E Connection?
The E2E connection is a way for veteran staff to share their knowledge and experience with others.
New staff members gain from coaching, guidance, and encouragement when connecting with an E2E volunteer.
Experienced staff gain a fresh perspective and develop new relationships.
The University builds a stronger community.
Benefits of the E2E Connection:
To start your E2E Connection, determine if you are an Advisee or a Volunteer Advisor.
You are an ADVISEE if at least one of the following is true:
- You are a new employee to UT Dallas
- You are a current employee who switched departments
- You are a current employee who has new or unfamiliar tasks assigned
If you are an Advisee, click here to start your E2E Connection.
(Inquires will be treated discreetly)
You are a VOLUNTEER ADVISOR if at least one of the following is true:
- You have worked at UT Dallas for more than one year
- You are willing to share the knowledge of your job and the University with others
If you are a Volunteer Advisor, click here to start your E2E Connection.
Updated: May 8, 2009