State of Texas ___________________ §
County of _______________________ §
Before me, the undersigned Notary Public, on this day personally appeared _______________________________________ , known to me, who being by me duly sworn upon his/her oath, deposed and said:
1. My name is ___________________________ . I am _______ years of age and have personal knowledge of the facts stated herein and they are all true and correct.
2. I graduated or will graduate from a Texas high school or received my GED certificate in Texas.
3. I resided in Texas for three years leading up to graduation from high school or receiving my GED certificate.
4. I have resided or will have resided in Texas for the 12 months prior to the census date of the semester in which I will enroll in ___________________________________ (college/university).
5. I have filed or will file an application to become a permanent resident at the earliest opportunity that I am eligible to do so.
In witness whereof, this __________ day of _________________, _______________ .
SUBSCRIBED TO AND SWORN TO BEFORE ME, on the _______________ day of ______________________, ________- , to certify which witness my hand and official seal.
This catalog is a general information publication only. It is not intended to nor does it contain all regulations that relate to students. The provisions of this catalog do not constitute a contract, express or implied, between any applicant, student or faculty member and The University of Texas at Dallas or The University of Texas System. The University of Texas at Dallas reserves the right to withdraw courses at any time, to change fees or tuition, calendar, curriculum, degree requirements, graduation procedures, and any other requirements affecting students. Changes will become effective whenever the proper authorities so determine and will apply to both prospective students and those already enrolled.
Statement on Equal Educational