Fall 2014 Tutoring will begin on September 2nd.
Schedules are posted below!
UT Dallas strongly supports student-to-student teaching and learning initiatives within The Student Success Center.
The UT Dallas Student Success Center offers free peer tutoring to all currently enrolled UTD students. Tutoring assistance is offered for many of the historically challenging subjects at UT Dallas, including Biochemistry, Biology, Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, Physics, Neuroscience, Computer Science, and Mechanical Engineering.
Tutoring sessions are designed to meet students' individual questions and needs but the tutors do not provide direct answers for homework/exams. The Peer Tutors are undergraduate students who have excelled in the course in which they tutor and have been trained to facilitate discussions on course content, as well as study habits.
Tutoring sessions are held in McDermott Library (MC) 1.312 and Residence Hall Northwest (RHNW) 4.003 and are available by appointment and drop-in.
Please see schedules below for the times and locations of the tutors in your subject(s).
Fall 2014 Tutoring Schedules
- We offer tutoring for the following Biochemistry courses:
- CHEM/BIOL 3361 – Biochemistry I
- CHEM/BIOL 3362 – Biochemistry II
- We offer tutoring for the following Biology/Genetics courses:
- BIOL 2311 – Intro to Modern Biology I
- BIOL 2312 – Intro to Modern Biology II
- BIOL 3301 – Classical and Molecular Genetics
- BIOL 3302 – Eukaryotic Molecular and Cell Biology
- We offer tutoring for the following General Chemistry courses:
- CHEM 1311 – General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1312 – General Chemistry II
- We offer tutoring for the following Computer Science courses:
- CS 2305/3305 – Discrete Mathematics for Computing I/II
- CS 2336 – Computer Science II
- CS 3341 – Probability and Statistics in Computer Science and Software Engineering
- We offer tutoring for the following engineering courses:
- MECH 2310 – Statics
- We offer tutoring for several Math courses.
- We offer tutoring for the following neuroscience courses:
- NSC 3361 – Behavioral Neuroscience
- NSC 4352 – Cellular Neuroscience
- NSC 4353 – Neuroscience Laboratory Methods
- NSC 4354 – Integrative Neuroscience
- NSC 4366 – Neuroanatomy
- NSC 4373 – Sensory Neuroscience
- We offer tutoring for the following organic chemistry courses:
- CHEM 2323 – Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 2325 – Organic Chemistry II
- We offer tutoring for the following physics courses:
- PHYS 1301 – College Physics I
- PHYS 1302 – College Physics II
- PHYS 2326 – Electromagnetism and Waves
- Other Physics courses offered as well