Spring 2014 Tutoring Schedules Posted Below!
UT Dallas strongly supports student-to-student teaching and learning initiatives within The Student Success Center.
The UT Dallas Student Success Center offers free peer tutoring to all currently enrolled UTD students. Tutoring assistance is offered for many of the historically challenging subjects at UT Dallas, including Biochemistry, Biology, Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, Physics, Neuroscience, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and General Engineering.
Tutoring sessions are designed to meet students' individual questions and needs but the tutors do not provide direct answers for homework/exams. The Peer Tutors are undergraduate students who have excelled in the course in which they tutor and have been trained to facilitate discussions on course content, as well as study habits.
Tutoring sessions are held in McDermott Library (MC) 1.312 and Residential Hall West (RHW) 4.003 and are available by appointment and drop-in.
Please see schedules below for the times and locations of the tutors in your subject(s).
Spring 2014 Tutoring Schedules by SUBJECT
- We offer tutoring for the following biochemistry courses:
- CHEM/BIOL 3361 – Biochemistry I
- CHEM/BIOL 3362 – Biochemistry II
- We offer tutoring for the following biology courses:
- BIOL 2311 – Intro to Modern Biology I
- BIOL 2312 – Intro to Modern Biology II
- We offer tutoring for the following chemistry courses:
- CHEM 1311 – General Chemistry I
- CHEM 1312 – General Chemistry II
- We offer tutoring for the following computer science courses:
- CS 2305 – Discrete Mathematics for Computing I
- CS 2336 – Computer Science II
- CS 3345 – Data Structures and Introduction to Algorithmic Analysis
- CS 3376 – C/C++ Programming in a UNIX Environment
- CS 4337 – Organization of Programming Languages
- CS 4348 – Operating Systems Concepts
- CS 4349 – Advanced Algorithm Design and Analysis
- We offer tutoring for the following electrical engineering courses:
- EE 2310 – Introduction to Digital Systems
- EE 3301 – Electrical Network Analysis
- EE 4310 – Systems and Controls
- We offer tutoring for the following engineering courses:
- ENGR 2300 – Linear Algebra for Engineers
- ENGR 3300 – Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- We offer tutoring for several Math-related courses.
- We offer tutoring for the following neuroscience courses:
- NSC 3361 – Behavioral Neuroscience
- We offer tutoring for the following organic chemistry courses:
- CHEM 2323 – Organic Chemistry I
- CHEM 2325 – Organic Chemistry II
- We offer tutoring for the following physics courses:
- PHYS 1301 – College Physics I
- PHYS 1302 – College Physics II
- PHYS 2326 – Electromagnetism and Waves
© 2014 University of Texas at Dallas | Student Success Center | 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080 | 972-883-6707