Seminars for your Academic, Professional, Social And Wellness SUCCESS!
All events are held in MC 3.610 unless otherwise noted
Tuesdays at 5:30 PM & Wednesdays at 12:00 PM
REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED
- 24th & 25th Financial Success (Professional)
Learn how to avoid the common college money mistakes and how to build a solid financial foundation for your future by attending our Financial Success workshop with Certified Financial Planner and Senior Lecturer in Finance, Jared Pickens.
- 1st & 2nd Stress Management (Wellness )
Learn how to manage stressors in all areas of your UTD career.
- 8th & 9th Test Taking Strategies (Academic)
Tests are unavoidable. Discover strategies to be a more efficient test taker.
- 15th & 16th Resume Tips: Academics (Professional)
Learn to showcase your academic experience when you don't have any real world experiences.
- 10/21 - 10/25 National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week (Wellness )
- 24th @ 11:00 am So You Think You Can Drive? /(Between AC & SSB) (Social/Wellness)
Come out and challenge yourself in our event "So You Think You Can Drive."
Strap on some beer googles, and take to the courts on our Tricycles.
See who can finish first, or just finish at all.
- 22nd Room 3.612 & 23rd Room 3.610 Mid-Term Grade Recovery (Academic)
Mid-terms not go as you hoped…now what?
IT’S NOT TOO LATE!
Learn how to SOAR through the remainder of your semester.
- 29th & 30th Major Investigation (Academic)
Did you know that 50% of all students change their major? Unlock the possibilities, discover and evaluate your major.
- 5th & 6th The Writing Process (Academic)
Feeling stuck? Whether you know it or not there is a process to writing.
Learn the stages of the writing process.
- 13th @ 5:00 pm (MC 2.524) - Writing a Lit Review (Academic)
New to a lit review? Learn to increase the effectiveness of your lit review and avoid common mistakes.
- 13th @ 8:30 pm - Homecoming 5K - Night Run (Rec Sports) (Social/Wellness)
Come on out and be a part of the newest rage in running.
Come try UTD's very own NIGHT TIME 5K. It takes place all throughout campus.
Glow in the dark items will be provided.
- 15th @ 6:00 pm (AC Natatorium) - Cardboard Boat Regatta (Social)
Teams must construct a boat made of only duct tape and cardboard for this challenge.
The boat will have to make it from one end of the pool and back; first boat to reach the finish line with crew on board wins!
© 2012 University of Texas at Dallas | Student Success Center | 800 West Campbell Road, Richardson, TX 75080 | 972-883-6707