Texas Success Initiative (TSI)
The Student Success Center — Testing Center offers scheduled TSI Assessment. If you have questions about TSI Assessment, please call our office, 972-883-6707.
- Complete the REQUIRED Pre-Assessment Activity.
(You will NOT be permitted to take the test without the completion of this activity. It explains important information about the TSI Assessment and offers practice links to familiarize yourself with the test content.)
- Obtain a TEST REFERRAL FORM from the TSI Coordinator in the Office of Undergraduate Education Advising Office, MC 1.312.
- TO REGISTER FOR TESTING, bring your TEST REFERRAL FORM and arrive at the Student Success Center, MC 1.302. Payment is required at the time of registration. You may register, pay, and take the test on the same day. To ensure testing availability, please drop-by or call 972-883-6707, Monday – Friday 8am -4:30pm.
- Fee:(Cash Only): 1 section: $18, 2 sections: $36, 3 sections: $54
- Approximate testing time for each section of the TSI Assessment is two hours.
- Score Report: Scores are available at the end of the testing session.
For complete TSI Assessment information download the STUDENT INFORMATIONAL BROCHURE from the Texas Higher Education College Board.
Note: Examinees for all UT Dallas-administered tests are required to show proof of identification. Testing center has lockers available to secure your belongings while taking a test in the testing center. Personal items such as electronic devices (e.g. cell phones, pagers, PDAs, etc.), purses or bags of any kind, and food or drinks are NOT allowed in the testing room.