Summer Camp Experience Scholarship
The UT Dallas Department of Community Engagement is pleased to offer scholarships for youth interested in attending summer camps at the university. The summer scholarship program is available to kids in grades 6-12 who can demonstrate financial need. The UT Dallas Summer Camp Experience program was established to assist young people with the desire to attend a summer camp at the university but whose families may have limited financial resources.
- Students must have limited financial resources or demonstrated financial need.
- Students must demonstrate academic merit and/or a desire to attend a summer camp at UT
- Parents must have access to reliable transportation for each day of the summer camp.
- Students must be able to attend the entire camp.
- Requests for scholarships will be reviewed on a first come/first served basis.
- Students are limited to one scholarship per summer.
- Students who register but do not attend their summer camp will be ineligible for future summer camp scholarships, and may be required to pay a $75 cancellation fee.
- Priority consideration will be given to applicants from UT Dallas Community Engagement Go Center schools and tour groups.
- Camp preference should be noted on the application. Please note dates, times and age
requirements when making a selection.
The 2013 Summer Camp Scholarship Application is closed. Please check back in Spring 2014 for details about additional scholarship opportunities.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is Tuesday, April 30, 2013. Applications must be received in the Department of Community Engagement Office by this date. No late applications will be accepted. Applications can be submitted by one of the following methods:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (972) 883-2440
- Mail: UT Dallas Department of Community Engagement
800 West Campbell Rd. HH26
Richardson, TX 75080