Assistant Professor of Finance
School of Management
University of Texas at Dallas
800 Campbell Road SM31
Richardson, TX, 75080
· PhD Finance, UCLA (2006)
· PhD Mathematical Finance, University of Brescia, Italy (2002)
· Complex Securities and Reputation: Do Reputable Underwriters Produce Better Securities? (with John Griffin and Richard Lowery), 2014, forthcoming Review of Financial Studies.
· Corporate Leverage, Debt Maturity and Credit Supply: The Role of Credit Default Swaps (with Heather Tookes), 2013, Review of Financial Studies, 26(5):1190-1247.
· Why Did Auction Rate Bond Auctions Fail during 2007-2008? (with Baixiao Liu and John McConnell), 2010, Journal of Fixed Income, 20, 5-18.
· Auction Failures and the Market for Auction Rate Securities (with John McConnell), 2010, Journal of Financial Economics, 97, 451-469.
· Dynamic Capacity Choice, Dynamic Capital Structure, and Credit Risk (with Mamen Aranda and Andrea Gamba)
Work in Progress
· Credit Default Swaps and Managerial Risk Taking (with Sriya Anbil and Heather Tookes)
· Empirical Asset Pricing, Capital Structure, Credit Risk, Structured Finance