Department of Defense and Other Agencies
- A Tutorial in Database System and Database System Security, A three full- day tutorial presented to the U.S. Army CECOM, Ft. Monmouth (August 1992, January 1993), and Dept. of the Navy SPAWAR, Washington D.C. (February 1993).
- A Seminar on Secure Database Systems, Full-day tutorial presented to the Dept. of the Navy NCCOSC, San Diego (January 1993, June 1993); Versions also presented to the U.S. Air Force AFCSC (June, August, September, 1991 - San Antonio, TX).
- A Seminar in Object-Oriented DBMS, Full day-tutorial presented to the Department of the Navy NCCOSC, San Diego, June 1993; U.S. Army, CECOM, Ft. Monmouth, April 1994; DISA November 1994; NSA April 1995.
- A Seminar in Distributed and Heterogeneous DBMS, Full-day tutorial presented to the Department of the Navy NCCOSC, San Diego, June 1993; U.S. Army, CECOM, Ft. Monmouth, April 1994; DISA, November 1994.
- A Seminar in Real-time DBMS, Presented to U.S. Army, CECOM, Ft. Monmouth, N.J., April 1994.
- A Tutorial in Database Management Systems, series of seven lectures given at ESC University, Hanscom AFB, Bedford, MA, September 1994 - April 1995 (Introduction, Relational, Object-Oriented, Distributed, Heterogeneous DBMS, Real-time, Intelligent Data Management/Data Mining).
- Data Mining, Developments and Challenges, July 1998, San Antonio (AIA), and Stuttgart (Eucom). (versions given to many govt. organizations).
- Data Management Systems Evolution and Interoperation, AFCEA (Three days) June 1999, September 1998, DISA-DARPA-JPO (One day) September 1999.
- Data Management, Data Mining and E-Commerce, AFCEA, October 2000 (Three days).
- Data Management, Information Management and Knowledge Management, AFCEA October 2001, also versions at AFCEA October 2002, October 2003, September 2004, October 2005 (Air Force Bases: October 2004 - Offut, March 2005 - Eglin, August 2005 - Lackland, June 2006 – Edwards, September 2006 - Kirkland).
- Data Mining and Applications in Counter-terrorism, AFCEA June 2003, December 2003, December 2004, March 2006 (Three days) , December 2006, November 2007, May 2007, November 2007, November 2008, June 2010 (enhanced version of Technet presentation).
- Knowledge Management, Semantic Web and Social Networks, AFCEA April 2008, October 2009, April 2010, October 2010.
- Data Mining Technologies and Applications in Counter-terrorism, Department of State, 2010.