The University of Texas at Dallas Conference Presentations (Sample)
- Data and Applications Security at the University of Texas at Dallas, Eric Jonsson School Advisory Board Presentations, October 2004, April 2005, April 2006, November 2006; University of Texas at Dallas, Research Advisory Board, April 2006.
- Data Mining for Security, FBI Symposium, March 2006.
- First UTD Cyber Security Symposium, Program Chair, April 2005.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection, Department of Energy Symposium, January 2006.
- UTD/OGC Joint Meeting on Geospatial Information Management, July 2006.
- Data Mining for Cyber Security and National Security, (co-authors: L. Khan, R. Layfield), National White Collar Crime Conference, March 2007.
- Secure Collaboration, NSA/DHS COE Conference, at The University of Texas at Dallas, June 2008.
The University of Texas at Dallas Presentations to Visitors to UTD
Knowledge Discovery and Security Informatics at UTD
- Open Geospatial Consortium, April 2006
- Raytheon Corporation, October 2004, September 2006
- Freshman Class, August 2007
- IARPA, September 2007
- IAB Meeting, October 2004, May 2005, September 2006, November 2008
- DFW Teachers, June 2009
- Lockheed Martin, January 2010
- L-3 Communications, January 2010
- Ball Aerospace, February 2010, June 2010
- Rockwell Collins, March 2009, September 2010
- Saffron Group, January 2011
- Bluewater International, September 2011