- Mary L. Boas's book "Mathematical
Methods in the Physical Sciences, 2nd Edition" is a classic
introduction to the mathematics of engineering and physics, with many
- A listing of online Lessons,
tutorials and lecture notes in mathematics
- PRIME Mathematics Encyclopedia
- Infinite Ink's mathematics page
- Online probability tutorials
- Prof. Eric Schechter's "Handbook
of Analysis and Its Foundations"
- Resources on group theory and applications of groups:
- Gerd Baumann's book, "Symmetry Analysis of
Differential Equations with Mathematica"
- Peter Cameron's book, "Permutation Groups"
- Queen Mary University's page on resources on permutation groups
- The University of Aachen's GAP -- Groups, Algorithms and Programming
- The Magma System for Algebra, Number Theory and Geometry
- Schur Group Theory Software
- John Stembridge's Maple packages for symmetric functions, posets, root systems, and
finite Coxeter groups
- Dr. Tamas S. Biro's short course on the geometry of Lie groups
- Bill Harter's book, "Principles
of Symmetry, Dynamics, and Spectroscopy"
- The University of Florida's list of Mathematical resources on the Web