Fatemeh Hassanipour, P.E , PhD
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Texas at Dallas
Major Honors and Awards:
· Faculty Diversity Award, UT Dallas, 2011.
· Young Engineer of the Year, ASME North Texas Section, 2010.
· Oak Ridge Associated Universities Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Award, 2010.
· ASHRAE Peanut Vinther Award, 2005.
· Best Research Award, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Southern Methodist University, 2008.
· ASME North Texas Section Student Award, 2008.
· Best Graduate Student Award, Dept. Mechanical Engineering, Southern Methodist University, 2008.
· GAANN Fellowship, 2008.
Heat transfer and Fluid mechanics with applications in energy conservation, storage, and management, health and bioengineering (modeling and simulation of biomechanical systems), and electronic cooling. My research investigations include, but are not limited to, methods involving particulate flow, phase change materials and porous media.