EE/CE 3310 Electronic Devices
- Course number: EE/CE 3310.001
- Days & Times: MW 8:30 - 9:45 AM
- Place: ECSN 2.110
- Required textbook: Solid State Electronic Devices; Sixth Ed., by B. Streetman, S. Banerjee (Prentice Hall, 2006)
- Course homepage: EE3310 Homepage
- Instructor: Dr. Jeong Bong (JB) Lee, RL 3.406 (Office hours at RL lobby), 972-883-2893,
- Office hours: M 10:00 - noon, or by appointment
- Section 001, TA: Jun Hyeon Yoo, TA office: NSERL Lobby
Email to Jun Hyeon
- TA office hours: Monday 2-4 pm or by appointment
Written Reports on Selected Articles
Homeworks and Exams
Slide Presentations and Internet Resources
- Chapter 9.
- Chapter 1.
- Chapter 3.
- Chapter 4.
- Chapter 5.
- Course related links
- Other links