EE/CE 3310 Electronic Devices
- Course number: EE/CE 3310.002
- Days & Times: TR 10:00 - 11:15 AM
- Place: ECSN 2.126
- Required textbook: Solid State Electronic Devices; Sixth Ed., by B. Streetman, S. Banerjee (Prentice Hall, 2006)
- Course homepage: EE3310 Homepage
- Instructor: Dr. J-B. Lee, RL 3.406 (Office hours at RL lobby), 972-883-2893,
- Office hours: T 3:30 - 5:30 pm, or by appointment
- Section 002, TA: Junhyeon Yoo, TA office number: NSERL,
Email to Jun Hyeon
- TA office hours: Wednesday 2 pm - 4 pm or by appointment
Written Reports on Selected Articles
Homeworks and Exams
Slide Presentations and Internet Resources
- Chapter 9.
- Chapter 1.
- Chapter 3.
- Chapter 4.
- Course related links
- Other links