Dr. Jinbin Liu (Postdoc)
Dr. Shengyang Yang (Postdoc)
Dr. Jing Yu (Postdoc)
Dr. Zhanghua Zeng (Postdoc)
Ms. Jennifer Chilek (Graduate)
Dr. Chen Zhou (Graduate)
Ms. Sheby Alexander (Undergraduate)
Mr. Chris Alameddin (Undergraduate)
Mr. Michael Anyirah (Undergraduate)
Mr. Sishan Chen (Undergraduate)
Mr. Giovanni Contello (Undergraduate)
Mr. Andrew Dean (Undergraduate)
Ms. Melissa Gannaway (Undergraduate)
Ms. Julia Hankins (Undergraduate)
Ms. Grace Kong (Undergraduate)
Mr. Stephen McMahon (Undergraduate)
Mr. Husain Mogri (Undergraduate)
Mr. Ali Mozayan (Undergraduate)
Mr. Justin Sullins (Undergraduate)
Mr. Joel Taylor (Undergraduate)
Ms. Chelsea Carson (High School)
Ms. Karen Chen (High School)
Ms. Clare Jensen (High School)
Ms. Rebecca John (High School)
Ms. Amy Xia (High School)
Mr. Robert Yao (High School)
Office: NSERL 2.440
BE26, The University of Texas at Dallas, 800 W Campbell Rd. Richardson, TX 75080
Ph.D. State Key Laboratory of Materials-Oriented Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, China, 2011
B.S. Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, China, 2006
1. S. Yang, S. Sun, C. Zhou, G. Hao, J. Liu, S. Ramezani, M. Yu, X. Sun, and J. Zheng. "Renal Clearance and Degradation of Glutathione-Coated Copper Nanoparticles", Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2015, DOI: 10.1021/acs.bioconjchem.5b00003.
1. R. Vinluan III, J. Liu, C. Zhou, M. Yu, S. Yang, A. Kumar, S. Sun, A. Dean, X. Sun, J. Zheng. "Glutathione-Coated Luminescent Gold Nanoparticles: A Surface Ligand for Minimizing Serum Protein Adsorption", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, DOI:10.1021/am5031374.
2. S. Yang, C. Zhou, J. Liu, M. Yu, J. Zheng, “One-step Interfacial Synthesis and Assembly of Fluorescent Ultrathin Au@Silica Membrane”, Adv. Mater., 24, 3218-3222. (2012)
3. S. Yang, C. F. Wang and S. Chen, “Interface-Directed Assembly of One-Dimensional Ordered Architecture from Quantum Dots Guest and Polymer Host”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 8412–8415 (2011).
4. S. Yang, C. F. Wang and S. Chen, “A Release-Induced Response for the Rapid Recognition of Latent Fingerprints and Formation of Inkjet-Printed Patterns”, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50, 3706–3709 (2011).
5. L. Wang, S. Yang, J. Wang, C. F. Wang and L. Chen, “Fabrication of Superhydrophobic TPU Film for Oil-Water Separation Based on Electrospinning Route”, Mater. Lett, 65, 869–872 (2011).
6. S. Yang, L. Wang, C. F. Wang, L. Chen and S. Chen, “Superhydrophobic Thermoplastic Polyurethane Films with Transparent/Fluorescent Performance”, Langmuir, 26, 18454-18458 (2010).
7. S. Yang, C. F. Wang, L. Chen and S. Chen, “Facile Dicyandiamide-Mediated Fabrication of Well-Defined CuO Hollow Microspheres and Their Catalytic Application”, Mater. Chem. Phys., 120, 296-301 (2010).
8. S. Yang, Q. Li, L. Chen and S. Chen, “Controllable Synthesis of Quantum Dot–Polymer Networks with Enhanced Luminescence via the Catalytic Chain Transfer Polymerization (CCTP) Technique”, J. Mater. Chem., 18, 5599-5603 (2008).
9. S. Yang, S. Chen, Y. Tian, C. Feng and L. Chen, “Facile Transformation of a Native Polystyrene (PS) Film into a Stable Superhydrophobic Surface via Sol-Gel Process”, Chem. Mater., 20, 1233-1235 (2008).