MEHMET U.S. AYVACI
Publications and Papers Under Review:
- Cost-Effectiveness of Adjuvant FOLFOX and LV5FU2 Chemotherapy for Patients with Stage II Colon Cancer. Ayvaci MUS, Shi K, Alagoz O, Lubner S. Medical Decision Making. 2013 - In Press.
- A Comprehensive Methodology for Determining the Most Informative Mammographic Features. Wu Y, Alagoz O, Ayvaci MUS, Munoz del Rio A, Vanness DJ, Woods R, Burnside ES. Journal of Digital Imaging. 2013 - In Press.
- The Effect of Budgetary Restrictions on Breast Cancer Diagnostic Decisions. Ayvaci MUS, Alagoz O, Burnside ES. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management. 2012 - Articles In Advance.
- Uniformization in Markov Decision Processes Alagoz O, Ayvaci MUS. Encyclopedia for Operations Research and Management Science edited by James J. Cochran, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2011. (Book chapter).
- Computer Aided Diagnostic Models in Breast Cancer Screening. Ayer T, Ayvaci MUS, Liu ZX,Alagoz O, Burnside ES. Imaging in Medicine, 2(3) p. 313-23, 2010.
- Uncovering Age-Specific Invasive and DCIS Breast Cancer Rules Using Inductive Logic Programming. Nassif H, Page D, Ayvaci MUS, Shavlik J, and Burnside E S. 1st ACM International Health Informatics Symposium (IHI'10), Arlington, VA, pp. 76-82, 2010.(Refereed conference paper)
- Information Extraction for Clinical Data Mining: A Mammography Case Study Nassif H, Woods R, Burnside E S, Ayvaci MUS, Shavlik J, and Page D. 9th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshop (ICDMW'09), Miami , pp. 37-42, 2009 (Refereed conference paper).
- Optimally Solving Markov Decision Processes with Total Expected Discounted Reward Function:Linear Programming Revisited. Alagoz O, Ayvaci MUS, Linderoth J T. To be Submitted.
- Predicting Invasive Breast Cancer versus DCIS in Different Age Groups. Ayvaci MUS, Alagoz O, Chhatwal J, del Rio AM, Sickles E, Nassif H, Kerlikowske K, Burnside ES. Submitted.
- The Role of Patient Preferences in Post-Mammography Diagnostic Decisions. Ayvaci MUS, Alagoz O, Burnside E. To be submitted.