MEHMET U.S. AYVACI
Breast Cancer versus DCIS in Different Age Groups. Ayvaci
Alagoz O, Chhatwal J, del Rio AM, Sickles E, Nassif H,
Kerlikowske K, Burnside ES.BMC
- Cost-Effectiveness of Adjuvant FOLFOX and LV5FU2 Chemotherapy for Patients with Stage II Colon Cancer. Ayvaci MUS, Shi K, Alagoz O, Lubner S. Medical Decision Making. 33 (4), p.521-532, 2013.
- A Comprehensive Methodology for Determining the Most Informative Mammographic Features. Wu Y, Alagoz O, Ayvaci MUS, Munoz del Rio A, Vanness DJ, Woods R, Burnside ES. Journal of Digital Imaging. 26 (5), p. 941-947, 2013.
- The Effect of Budgetary Restrictions on Breast Cancer Diagnostic Decisions. Ayvaci MUS, Alagoz O, Burnside ES. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management. 2012 - Articles In Advance.
- Uniformization in Markov Decision Processes Alagoz O, Ayvaci MUS. Encyclopedia for Operations Research and Management Science edited by James J. Cochran, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2011. (Book chapter).
- Computer Aided Diagnostic Models in Breast Cancer Screening. Ayer T, Ayvaci MUS, Liu ZX,Alagoz O, Burnside ES. Imaging in Medicine, 2(3) p. 313-23, 2010.
- Uncovering Age-Specific Invasive and DCIS Breast Cancer Rules Using Inductive Logic Programming. Nassif H, Page D, Ayvaci MUS, Shavlik J, and Burnside E S. 1st ACM International Health Informatics Symposium (IHI'10), Arlington, VA, pp. 76-82, 2010.(Refereed conference paper)
- Information Extraction for Clinical Data Mining: A Mammography Case Study Nassif H, Woods R, Burnside E S, Ayvaci MUS, Shavlik J, and Page D. 9th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining Workshop (ICDMW'09), Miami , pp. 37-42, 2009 (Refereed conference paper).
- Optimally Solving Markov Decision Processes with Total
Expected Discounted Reward Function:Linear Programming
Revisited. Alagoz O, Ayvaci MUS, Linderoth J T.
- The Role of Patient Preferences in Post-Mammography Diagnostic Decisions. Ayvaci MUS, Alagoz O, Burnside E.
- The Impact of Risk Profiling on Mammographic
Interpretation: Role of Bias in Biopsy Decisions. Ayvaci
MUS, Ahsen ME, Raghunathan S, Gharibi Z. (See news
for the publicity of this work)