MEHMET U.S. AYVACI
paper titled "Predicting Invasive
Breast Cancer versus DCIS in Dierent
Age Groups" is accepted for
publication at BMC Cancer.
- Our paper titled "The Impact of Risk Profiling
on Mammographic Interpretation: Bias in Biopsy
Decisions" received some attention from media,
health news blogs, and radiology news sites. Some
- Diagnostic Imaging
Daily - Research News
Breast Cancer - Featured Article
Daily - Daily Blog
Minnie - Medical Imaging News
- Oncology Nurse Advisor
- Health Management
Medica - Daily Clinical News
- Medical Imaging - Daily Radiology News
- Rheumatology Network
Health Information Exchange Move Patients Through
Emergency Departments Faster?"
- Workshop on Health Information Technology (WHITE) 2014 in University of Maryland, School of Business
- "The Impact of Risk Profiling on Mammographic Interpretation: Bias in Biopsy Decisions"
- Conference Presentations:
- INFORMS Advances in Decision Analysis Conference,
- POMS Conference 2014 in
in the Industrial and Systems Engineering at the
Georgia Institute of Technology, May
- "The Role of Patient Preferences in Managing Post-Mammography Diagnostic Decisions"
- POMS Conference 2014 in Atlanta, GA.