Measured section in the Javelina Formation near Study Butte, Texas.
- Using problem-based learning to deliver a more authentic experience in paleontology. Journal of Geoscience Education (Paper in press, 2014).
- Paleoecology of the Gaddis site in the Aguja Formation. Below is a coprolite, one of 24 discovered at this site along with dinosaurs, microvertebrates (from mammals to snakes), turtles, pterosaurs, leaves and limbs, and other interesting items. (Manuscript in review, August 2014).
- Introduction and evaluation of a new Research Methods course for STEM Ph.D. candidates (expect a manuscript in 2015).
Rather large dinosaur coprolite.
- Paleoecology paper about the Boquillas sea floor in the Big Bend of Texas that should be complete by early 2015.
- Paleoecology and bioarchaeology of the Indian Creek archaeological site, Antigua. Particularly interesting is the exploitation by prehistoric peoples of the terrestrial and marine ecosystems.