The next few years
- Paleotempestology of the Gulf of Mexico margin. My goal is to trace major storms back in time for a few thousand years based mostly on sedimentology, paleontology, and radiometric dating. Several cores are promising.
- Climate change during the past two thousand years as concerns Antigua. Data from cores taken near the archeology site at Indian Creek.
- Montgomery and Barnes, 2012, Paleolimnology of Uppermost Cretaceous Lacustrine Deposits in Western Texas. Palaios, v. 27, p. 386-394.
- Montgomery and Donaldson, 2014, Using Problem-Based Learning to Deliver a More Authentic Experience in Paleontology. Journal of Geoscience Education, v. 62, p. 714-724.
Complete in 2015 (the last of my work in the Trans-Pecos)
- Montgomery and Clark, Paleoecology of a fossil site in the Aguja Formation (manuscript in review).