Below courses have been designed, developed and taught by Professor Özalp Özer.
Student evaluations for these courses have been consistently higher than the school averages and often they were
the highest ratings among all courses offered during the same time period. Below is a partial list of courses taught
by Professor Özer. Here are two sample teaching evaluations from MIT-Sloan Executive Education program (Dean's Letter) and UTD MBA
student evaluations (Spring 2017).
MIT - Sloan Executive Education Program
University of Texas at Dallas
OPRE 6378 Supply Chain Strategy (MBA) [Teaching Evaluation: 4.95/5.00]**
- MAS 6V08 Doctoral Seminar in Pricing Management (PhD) [Teaching Evaluation:5.00/5.00]**
MAS 6V01 Supply Chain Strategy (Executive MBA) [Teaching Evaluation: 4.91/5.00]**
OPRE 6378 Information Enabled Supply Chains (MBA) [Teaching Evaluation: 5.00/5.00]**
- BA 3352 Operations Management (BA) [Teaching Evaluation: 4.90/5.00]
- IEOR 4000 Production and Operations Management [Teaching Evaluation: 4.86/5.0 Fall 2009]*
- IEOR 4220 Demand and Supply Analytics [ course schedule ] [Teaching Evaluation: 4.62/5.0 Spring 2009]*
- IEOR 8100 Advance Topics in Operations Management [Teaching Evaluation: 4.25/5.0 Spring 2009]
*Highest teaching rating among all courses offered by IEOR during the same semester.