Review of Financial Studies, 2009, 22, 4377-4422.
Awarded 2004 Western Finance Association SQA Award
Awarded Best Paper Prize in Investments by Financial Management Association
2. The High volume premium: Cross-country evidence, with Ron Kaniel and Laura Starks
Journal of Financial Economics, 2012, 103, 255-279.
3. Do foreigners facilitate information transmission in emerging markets?, with Kee-Hong Bae, Hongping Tan, and Tony Wirjanto
Journal of Financial Economics, forthcoming.
1. Know Thy Neighbor: Industry clusters, information spillovers and market efficiency, with Joseph Engelberg and Sean Wang, 2010.
2. Informed trading, return synchronicity and equilibrium asset pricing, 2007.
3. Cross-section of liquidity dynamics: Evidence from around the world, 2007
4. Foreign market cash-flow exposure: A multi-country, firm-level study, with Robert Connolly and David Ravenscraft
1. Do you learn from your rivals' prices?, with Mike Rebello
2. Corporate political donations and CEO labor market, with Joseph Engelberg and Ed van Wesep.
3. Close and far rivals: Real investment and risk dynamics