Please don’t use the contents of this page for plagiarism.
Synthesis and Optimization of High Performance Systems
Advanced Network Services
As a member of a five person team, developed the JFreeChart Assistant Tool that assists the developers using the JFreeChart library. This tool when given a chart specification automatically generates code for drawing the specified chart using the JFreeChart Package.
1. Implementation and Analysis of Raymond’s Token based Mutual Exclusion Algorithm
2. Design and Analysis of “Sender Initiated and Receiver Initiated“ load sharing Algorithms.
1. Extreme Programming (XP) from a Software Architectural Perspective
2. Infominer, a growing search engine using J2EE
3. KWIC System (Key Word in Context)
Expert System which advices students regarding their graduation status using Prolog
Designed and implemented an
algorithm which does dynamic memory management at the OS level by implementing
a Conservative Garbage Collector to improve the functionality of the 'C'
programming language. This project was done in the Free BSD Platform. This tool is currently
being used by the students at Mepco
Schlenk Engineering College,