Here is a list of current and past students I was fortunate to work with:
- Marius Pasca, PhD - "High-Performance, Open-Domain Question Answering from Large Text Collections" - September 2001
- Paul Morarescu, PhD - "Processing Spatial Information from Text" - May 2007
- Finley Lacatusu, PhD - "Topic Representations for Natural Language Applications" - May 2007
- Cosmin Adrian Bejan, PhD - "Learning Event Structures from Text", November 2009.
- Cristina Nicolae, PhD -"Recognizing Elaboration by Relying on Cohesion, Semantics and Syntax", November 2012.
- Kirk Roberts, PhD - "Processing Events and Spatiality in Multiple Text Domains", May 2013.
- Bryan Rink, PhD - "Processing Linguistic Relations Across Textual Genres", May 2013.
- Travis Goodwin, PhD -"Medical Question Answering and Patient Cohort Retrieval", May 2018.
- Chris Hathaway, MS
- Daniel Worlton, MS
- Rodrick Heath Adams, MS