SOME ON-GOING RESEARCH
My research spans related disciplines such as computer science, computer engineering and telecommunications engineering, and addresses various aspects of computing and communications, such as theory, algorithms, protocols, hardware, software, architectures, systems, performance evaluation, and resource optimization.
- Interconnection and Switching Networks.
- Parallel Algorithms and Architectures.
- Hardware/Software(Algorithm) Co-Design for Real-Time and Embedded Systems.
- Optical Routers and Networks (including WDM and burst switching).
- High-Speed, High-Capacity Routers; Cluster-Based Routers and Switches.
- Algorithms and Architectures for Switch Control and Scheduling.
- Optimization Algorithms.