- February 20, 2015 - International Studies Association
Annual Meetings in New Orleans, LA, Lecture on "Does Gender
Imbalance Cause Terrorism." Also chaired session on Empirical
Advances in the Study of Terrorism.
- March 13, 2015 - Public Choice Society Annual Meetings
in San Antionio, TX, Plenary Session 1 on "Collective Action:
Fifty Years Later."
- April 9, 2015 - Second Environmental Protection &
Sustainability Forum, University of Bath, UK, Public Lecture on
"Transnational Cooperation;" April 10, 2015 - Keynote
Lecture on "Strategic Aspects of Difficult Global Challenges."
- June 26, 2015 - Annual International Conference on Economics
and Security, Grenoble, France, Lecture on "Regime Types
- March 22, 2016 - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM),
Economy and Society Program, Milan, Italy, Public Lecture on "Insights
from the Application of Game Theory to the Study of Transnational