- February 20, 2015 - International Studies Association
Annual Meetings in New Orleans, LA, Lecture on "Does Gender
Imbalance Cause Terrorism." Also chaired session on Empirical
Advances in the Study of Terrorism.
- March 13, 2015 - Public Choice Society Annual Meetings
in San Antionio, TX, Plenary Session 1 on "Collective Action:
Fifty Years Later."
- April 9, 2015 - Second Environmental Protection &
Sustainability Forum, University of Bath, UK, Public Lecture on
"Transnational Cooperation;" April 10, 2015 - Keynote
Lecture on "Strategic Aspects of Difficult Global Challenges."
- June 26, 2015 - Annual International Conference on Economics
and Security, Grenoble, France, Lecture on "Regime Types
- October 7, 2015 - Annual Conference of Defence Research
and Development Canada, Centre for Operational Research and Analysis,
Ottawa Canada, Keynote on "The Analytical Study of Terrorism:
- March 10-11, 2016 - 24th Symposium of the Society of Nonlinear
Dynamics and Econometrics, Tuscaloosa, AL, Lecture on "Why
Concessions Should Not Be Made to Terrorist Kidnappers."
- March 19, 2016 - International Studies Association Annual
Meetings, Atlanta, Ga, Lecture on "Regime Types and
- March 22, 2016 - Fondazione
Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM), Economy and Society Program, Milan, Italy,
Public Lecture on "An Economist's Viewpoint on the Global Phenomenon
- May 18 - 21, 2016 - Seventh Conference on Terrorism and
Policy (this year focusing on Political Violence), Center for Global
Collective Action, University of Texas at Dallas, Lecture on "Decentralization,
Institutions, and Maritime Piracy."
- June 16 - 17, 2016 - Advances in the Economics
of Conflict, Stockholm, Sweden, Lecture on "Regime Types